Pfaff Marine is new division of Pfaff Automotive Partners. Our service offerings provide consignment, marine brokerage & leasing options backed by the resources and professionalism of Pfaff Automotive Partners and our world class automotive brands. Pfaff Marine operates nationally from coast to coast and in cooperation with the largest marinas and marine dealerships in Canada. We provide a sourcing solution to provide our clients the ability to find and acquire any type of pleasure craft they may be looking for be it new or used. As a marine brokerage, we have the ability to provide clients with services in acquiring used pleasure craft or in reselling them into the marketplace. All transactions will be handled with the same customer focus and level of service that we have built our reputation on in the automotive world with our world class brands. It’s a new level of service and customer focus for the boating industry in Canada. There are legitimate HST/GST benefits to leasing in the marine space, let us explain how it may work to your benefit. Call us today to learn more!
Carbon Marine Pfaff 28 Super Sport
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Style: Open Center Console
- Power: Seven Marine 627 HP Supercharged V8 Outboard
- Top Speed: 80 MPH*
- Cruising Speed: 51 MPH @ 2 MPG
- LOA: 28’
- Beam: 8’ 4”
- Draft: 2.2’
- Hull: Deep V
- Displacement: 4,500 lbs (with motor)*
- Fuel Capacity: 130 Gallons
- JL Audio Premium Stereo System
- 2 Garmin Touch Screen Navigation Screens
- Premium Custom Marine Upholstery
- Tecma Nano Electronic Head
- Lenco High Performance electronic trim tabs
- LED Courtesy Lights and Underwater Transom
- *please note these are estimates and may not reflect final numbers.
Pfaff & Carbon Marine
At Pfaff, we love things that go fast - whether that be on land, or in the water. In addition to our regular marine listings, we are thrilled to announce the custom build of our very own Carbon Marine 28 Super Sport. Matching the aesthetics of our finest super cars, the 28 Super Sport (28 SS) is hand crafted out of carbon fiber.
Carbon Marine’s hulls are lighter, stronger, and faster than conventional fiberglass, leading to superior speeds and handling in all conditions, whether top-end or cruising. Please see our listings section for more detail.